site_title


30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen tears his abdomen

download (9)

New Delhi: A 30-year-old man from Pune came to a city-based hospital with a torn abdomen after allegedly drinking liquid Nitrogen.

A life saving procedure was conducted on the man by a team of doctors who said that he was at the verge of developing a life-threatening infection.

As per reports, the man had ordered the drink that was brought to him with fumes and as soon as he gulped down the drink, he started experiencing extreme pain in his abdomen and a burning sensation too.

After the pain became unbearable, he had to rush to the hospital and as soon as he reached there, his stomach was torn from inside and an incision of six inches could be seen by the medicos.

After sometime, it was revealed that the drink had liquid Nitrogen in it and that created the problem.

| Sitemap | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms